Monday, September 14, 2009

Christian Library Journal

This week I wanted to let you know about a wonderful place to find book reviews from a Christian perspective. It’s the Christian Library Journal, currently an e-zine. You can find it at http://www.christianlibraryj.org/   There are fiction and nonfiction book reviews for children, intermediate children, high school, and adult. Some books are Christian, and some are not. I know because I’m one of their book reviewers A yearly subscription is $15 until Sept. 15th and $25 after. This is a great place to read about titles from a godly view before purchasing them or checking them out from the library. You can look for my reviews if you have access. For children I reviewed Erika San, Counting in the Temperate Forest, and My Name is Yoon. For adults I reviewed Following God with All Your Heart and The Five Love Languages, Singles Edition. This is a great way to find good reading material.

No comments:

Post a Comment