Tuesday, April 7, 2009

I'm now officially a Bookslut

Let’s see how many people stumble across my blog now that the word “slut” is in the title of this post.  I can only imagine how my traffic will spike! I’m honored, though, to be associated with the word in this scenario. I’ve been reading Jessa’s wonderful blog and literary website for years now, and it’s definitely one of the best out there.

The April 2009 issue of Bookslut is now up, and features a LOT of good stuff. A sampling: interviews with Wells Tower (the new darling of the literary world), Jules Feiffer, and a book review of James Tate’s Dreams of a Robot Dancing Bee.

I have two authors interviews and a book review published there:

  1. An interview with Jedediah Berry, author of the extremely fun The Manual of Detection.

  2. An interview with Samantha Hunt, author of the whimsical and captivating The Invention of Everything Else.
  3. A book review of Mari Strachan’s The Earth Hums in B Flat.

No comments:

Post a Comment