Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Et Après... by Guillaume Musso – My rating 8/10

I enter Ganesha second-hand bookshop in Ubud and after finding some Winnie the Pooh for the kids and the Lost Symbol for my wife, I find this small book from Guillaume Musso whose cover attracted me. My first surprise when I opened the book is to read that it has sold over 1 million times over the world!!!…and of course I have never heard of it. In short, it deals with death, the importance of making peace with its entourage, giving thanks to the most important people in your life and get ready for an irreversible and inevitable event. This book has moved me in its simplicity. I will recommend this to my friends. It is on one hand very far from a self-help book but at the same time, it is one…

[Via http://2seventy.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment