Wednesday, August 12, 2009

finally back to original template for APCO & broken hearted TT.TT

APCO is finally back to its original (blue) template after many, many tries of other ones… thanks guys for helping me, but i guess i’ll stick with the original template for now. i’ll change it when it’s APCO’s anniversary. =)

after reading the latest chapter of TMLHE, my heart is broken!! the title of this chapter is “broken hearted” but i didn’t expect my heart to break along with jin yue’s… *tears tears

yan nan fei is definitely one of the best authors i’ve met (just recently added her on facebook. xD) and she is my role model! i’ll definitely try to write star-crossed with the feeling/mood she has in TMLHE. =)

by the way, i have exciting new ideas for star-crossed, i’ll continue to write as fast as i can while moving!

also, my progress in “julie & julia” is very, very slow right now… i’ll definitely make time to read while writing/packing/moving. =]

wish me luck~

[Via http://cocoaorange.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment