Sunday, March 15, 2009

Vivian Hoxbro: Abstract Stole

I’ve been following Vivian Hoxbro designs for awhile now, but never really quite got the bug to knit one of these designs until I discovered this pattern from her book, Knit to be Square.  I love, love, love this pattern for its bright colors, and playful personality.  I just received a newsletter from Harrisville yarns announcing that all of her kits will be going on sale for 25% off at harrisville.com from March 17-28, 2009.  Yesterday I braved the long trip to Wild Fibers in Santa Monica and found another great pattern book by Elsebeth Lavold in her designer’s choice series, book 17, the small things matter collection.  Filled with beautiful accessories made with her silky wool.  You can see photos of all the designs here.  My favorites are Hana and Malin

No comments:

Post a Comment