Sunday, March 22, 2009

Best Book on Islam for Christians

I am often asked what resources are helpful for Christians in understanding Islam. There are TONS of books, articles, and websites written by Christians on Islam for a Christian audience. And believe me, they range from really really ridiculous to balanced and helpful.

But for the general Christian inquirer, Encountering the World of Islam is, in my opinion, the best book on the market for Christians to engage with Islam and Muslims. It is balanced, extremely informative and user friendly, and it is - best of all - a compilation of the best writings on Islam by Christians in the recent decades. It is the most useful guide to Islam that I know of for Christians. I know the editor, Keith Swartley, and I can testify of his genuine heart for God’s Name and his love for the Muslim world. I recommend it very often to people as a must read first start on Islam.

Go here to learn about the book.

Go here to purchase it.

No comments:

Post a Comment