Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Books Oh-Ten

A new year, am I right? Time for another reading list. I just finished reading The Maltese Falcon, which, since I began it last week during the way-way-back time of two-thousand-nine, will be cataloged with the books I read in that year.

But enough of the past! It is now the Future!

I’ve got a new copy of Blood Meridian on the night stand, which I intend to crack open right now. Though it won’t actually *crack* because it’s a trade paperback. Which is a nice enough format but doesn’t fit in my pocket and that can be a drag….

Anyway! On with books! There will be some blurb reviews here with this list, and links to longer reviews as the mood strikes me. Feel free to comment with reading recommendations, brilliant and/or scatological insights, harsh ad hominem attacks, or whatever else you like.

Books!

1. Blood Meridian, or, The evening redness in the West – Cormack McCarthy (1985)

[Via http://totalnerd.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment