Thursday, October 15, 2009

More Contest Winners!

Okay, I know that most of these ended FOREVER ago and I apologize for not posting the winners sooner. But, here are all the winners for the various contests that have ended:

The winner of a journal from Elizabeth Scott is….KATIE (of Katie’s Bookshelf!)

The five winners of a copy of HAUNTED are… Tynga, Debbie D, Cara, Jill, Belinda McNabb.

The winner of a copy of HUSH HUSH is… AIK!

The winner of the amazing set of GIVE UP THE GHOST swag is…Raelena!

Finally, since the previous winner of the Prophecy Swag pack never emailed me, I had to pick a new winner. This winner is….Llehn!

Congrats to all of the winners! You each have 48 hours to email me (harmonybookreviews[at]yahoo[dot]com) with your address or else I’ll pick new winners!

No comments:

Post a Comment