Thursday, June 4, 2009

Roxanne St. Claire - First You Run

This book is a fiction, mystery-romance novel by Roxanne St. Claire, which I purchased last June (2008) and started reading right away. I finished the almost 400 page book in a matter of three days. Yes, that’s how interesting I found the book. Prior to finding the book at a Shopper’s Drug Mart (I had been a the hospital waiting room at the time, looking for a good read), I had never heard of Roxanne St. Claire before. Now, after reading ‘First You Run‘, I went out and bought ‘Then You Hide‘, which is part 2 of the trilogy and still have ‘Now You Die’ to purchase. Though I found the first book very interesting, I can honestly say I have not found time to read the second book of the trilogy. Once I do read it, however, I can add it as a review. 

I enjoy Roxanne’s writing style, and admire the amount of research she puts into her work. Pick it up. If you’re a mystery lover, you’re bound to like this one, ‘First You Run‘ by Roxanne St. Claire.

No comments:

Post a Comment