Thursday, February 25, 2010

Signs of Early Spring

                                    

Hello again and I hope that all is well, with all of you.

I have been grateful to see so many readers/friends still stopping by, during my blog break, judging by the stats. Thank you! And for all the kind emails as well. Most appreciated.

Things are progressing here, slowly but surely. I solved the mystery of  one issue (healthwise) that was causing me some ongoing, nagging  problems. Energy levels now on the rise, yippee! And along with that, projects coming together that have been on hold for too long already. I’ve even started spring cleaning! ;) I am feeling refreshed and renewed as spring starts to show signs of a very early arrival, here in B.C.

Here’s an encore haiku to welcome spring, that I hope you will enjoy now or perhaps, once again:

                                      

 

And speaking of haiku, if you are looking for an excellent and inspiring read, check out: Haiku Mind by Patricia Donegan.

I am loving every page! It truly does help to “open the heart” as the subtitle states.

I have some new haiku poems in the works but nothing with a winter theme. Unfortunately, no snow pics to be had in our area, this year, to date. We’ve had so little snow. I’m predicting a lot of rain on the way, to (hopefully) compensate for the dry conditions.

I’ll be stopping by your blogs as soon as time permits. I’ve truly missed you all!

[Via http://mypoeticpath.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment